Sunday, September 12, 2010

James Bear- Pile of Presents

This is the last LOTV card I made so far with my new images. I have lots more that I haven't colored up yet. I'm not even sure why I'm making so many Christmas cards since I normally just do a photo card to send to family and friends (they only want to see Akemi anyway!). Guess I can't resist using all the cute new Christmas images this year. I just love this pink snowflake paper and wish I had bought more! I think I am now in hoarding mode for this paper and will use it sparingly. Who can resist pink + snowflakes? Kept the design of this card simple since I used my nesties to cut out the image. Used some of my precious silver mirrored cardstock too since it went perfectly with the pink. I guess I got lazy and stamped the sentiment right on the DP instead of cutting it out. I think it came out nice for being lazy! Supplies:
  • James Bear Pile of Presents- LOTV stamps
  • Snowflake punch- MS Crafts
  • Noel sentiment- CC's Designs
  • Crystals- Kaisercraft
  • Mirrored Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Stickles
  • Square and scallop square nesties- Spellbinders
  • DP- Fancy Pants

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute image!! Love the pink and black color combo!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

mst822 said...

Super cute card, Jenny! That image is adorable! Luv the color combo too!
Tammy

Janis said...

Another cute card Jenny! You are on a great roll. Hope that some of your wonderful mojo passes over to us all! I love the way you shaded the cap! TFS!