Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snow Bears

Back to my Lili of the Valley stamps! I can't get enough of these cuties! I guess if I were a bear, I'd probably make a bear snowman- I mean snowbear myself! I again cut out the scene using my nesties to keep the falling snow in tact. I didn't realize how much I actually cut out my images, so I found this challenging for me. It was nice to be able to add so much stickles for the snow. Here's a close up of the snowbears... Supplies:
  • Snowbears- LOTV
  • Stickles
  • Seasons Greetings- CC's Designs
  • Circle, Scallop Circle, and labels die- Spellbinders
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Loopy border punch- MS Crafts

4 comments:

Joy said...

awe...these images from lili of the valley is so cute! love what you did! those stickles make everything so sparkly! have a great hump day!

joni h said...

love those bears! your coloring is great and I love those loopy borders! and yah, I did win over at LOTV! can u believe that?! have a snowbeary kind of day!

Janis said...

Wow! Love those creations & images. Thanks for inspiring me to be in the Christmas mood. Have a great long weekend!!! Hugs, Janis

eunice said...

OMG Jenny,I LOVE THIS! I am a teddy bear fanatic, & this has got to be the most adorable christmas cards ever! I'm really gonna have to check out tnose LOTV stamps! Is the only sites that sell them international?