Saturday, September 25, 2010

Party Pup

Who can resist this cutie? I obviously couldn't. There are two more doggies like this one, but I think I like him the best (for now until I decide I can't live without his other two buddies). I decided to make an easel card again. Here's what it looks like when its open. Here's a close up of the sentiment. I wanted to use my modern label punch but needed a small sentiment to fit. This small Seasons Greetings is by CC's. Never thought I'd use it since its so small, but it fit perfectly! Accented it with my pine branch MS Punch. Supplies:
  • Party Pup- LOTV
  • Modern label and word window punch- SU
  • Scallop square die- Spellbinders
  • Season's Greetings- CC's Designs
  • Pine branch punch- MS crafts
  • Red foil cardstock- American Crafts
  • Silver cardstock- Bazzil
  • DP- Imaginisce

4 comments:

joni h said...

LOVE it! Love how you made the easel card like a table top card! He's a cutie! Must go take a look at LOTV doggies!
Have a great weekend!

Maylee said...

Fabulous easel card Jenny! Love your coloring of the pup and the Nesties die.

Linda said...

Sistah! You have outdone yourself with this one! I totally LOVE this easel card!!! Your spin on it is so creative! It's so good to see a different take on an easel card! Have a great weekend Jenny!

eunice said...

Goodness, Jenny...how do you hunt down all the cutest atamps ever? Gonna go and check out these CC stamp darlings. Love how your easel card turned out...so festive!