Saturday, October 9, 2010

August Tag Swap

Lookie what I got in the mail this week! My August Tag Swap partner was Jodie of Inked Inspirations. I met Jodie at the Islander Girls Social on Oahu. She is the sweetest gal you'll meet! Had so much fun talking crafts with her- she's my craft idol! Here's the tags that she sent me... She even packaged it up in this cool holder! Love the paper she used and how she decorated it... Here's what it looks like when its open. And here's the tags she sent.. A close up of the image... So cute yah? Thank you Jodie! It was worth the wait! If you want to participate in this tag swap, check out Kyoko's blog for any updates. I think the October swap is closed but check back for the November swap sign up.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

jodi did a great job on the tags and i love her holder too! she is definitely one of my crafting idols too!

eunice said...

Wow, what a neat tag Jodi created! This tag swap of Kyoko's is such an awesome idea...wish I could find some time to participate too...