Friday, October 8, 2010

Frightful and Delightful

Happy Friday! Finally had a chance to ink up Halloween Hansel! Vampires are not my favorite, but I think he's pretty slick in his costume. Decided to use this spiderweb DP but didn't want it to cover the entire background, so I slanted it over the red cardstock so it would stand out a bit. I also wanted to try out my new MS gate punch and punched it out from some silver cardstock and made Hansel sitting on the fence. I guess he's waiting for his next victim? Because there was so much empty space, I decided to use a bigger sized sentiment in back of Hansel. Found this Frightful and Delightful sentiment by Hero Arts that was the perfect size and saying. I stamped it on the labels die but the larger die I would normally mount it on was too big for the card. Instead, I used my distress ink on the edges. Since there were some white spaces on the sentiment, I added in these small creatures (spider/bats) also by Hero Arts. Here's a closer look at Hansel... Supplies:
  • Halloween Hansel- CC's Designs
  • Halloween gate punch- MS Crafts
  • Frightful & Delightful sentiment, spider and bats- Hero Arts
  • Labels die- Spellbinders
  • Distress inks- Ranger
  • DP- Reminisce
  • Cardstock- Bazzil

3 comments:

Shirley N said...

Wonderful layout Jenny, great job on your card. Love your image too!

Joy said...

awe...so cute! love those new images from CC designs. you are doing a wonderful job with making all those cards! have a wonderful weekend!

Kelli said...

That's awesome Jenny! Love it!