Monday, October 25, 2010

Wreath For All Seasons

My Crafty Friends LOVE Papertrey Ink (PTI). I tried to resist as long as I could, but I finally broke down and went a bit crazy the past two months ordering from their new releases. This is one of the stamp sets I picked up from them called Wreath For All Seasons. All I did was emboss it in gold (along with the Peace sentiment) and add red rhinestones as the berries, and voila! A simple elegant card that literally took minutes to make. I love fast projects that come out nice. I really am getting old yah? Can't wait for my October order to arrive!

3 comments:

Janis said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It is so elegant! I also know what you mean about breaking down and buying stuff. lol. Have a great week!

1LuvnMama said...

How can you not resist! :) Me too Jenny! Aren't you glad you purchased some stuff? Or should I say a lot of stuff? Luv this wreath card in its simplicity!

Michele said...

This is such a great card. It's so perfect...looks like a store bought card. PTI has great stuff...hard to resist!