Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween RAKs

Happy Halloween Weekend everyone! I'm very happy that its finally the weekend! Yay! Gotta get ready for another busy busy weekend. I teach class today and then will take Akemi to the mall for some trick-or-treating. Then we have Halloween at our house, so need to clean up a bit and get ready for the party. Just wanted to share some of the Halloween goodies that I made and I received. The first photo was some treats I made for Akemi's class. Decided to keep it really simple by cutting cute Halloween paper (from last year) using my new candy die from SU. Its so tiny that you can barely fit those Halloween sized candies in them! I thought it was good though since the kids get so much candy anyway. The next treat is a RAK from Joy! Hi Joy! She was so sweet to send everyone who left a comment on her blogaversary post a favor. I love this box! She really dressed up the french fry box by making it into an owl. So clever! I loved all the goodies inside too- she gave us a gift card to BF, a clear stamp, candy and little note pad. This last RAK was from my CBFF Debi. She made these really cute note pads (love it!) and added some candy. Here's the candy all wrapped up and secured with a clothes pin. Don't you love this tag?? Thanks Debi! Also wanted to thank all of you who took the time to add your comments to my sister's artwork. I'm thrilled you all like her work as much as I do. I will let her know- maybe we can convince her to make them into stamps??? :) Happy Halloween!

No comments: