Monday, June 1, 2009

On A Roll... or should I say Cupcake?

Guess I'm getting my groove back... Now that my parents have gone home, I can bring all my craft stuff out again and get back to work. I've been meaning to use this new Sizzix Cupcake die for awhile now, but just didn' t have time to work on anything... till now.
Here's what I came up with... I wanted to do something different, so I went back to my Hello Kitty roots and came up with this! This Hello Kitty is actually the one where she's on top of the rainbow. I thought it was the perfect pose to be peeking over the cupcake. I think it's every kid's fantasy to have a giant cupcake!
Here's a close up of Hello Kitty.
Supplies used:
Cupcake die- Sizzix
Hello Kitty die- Sizzix
Cardstock- Bazzil
Glitter cardstock- Doodlebug
DP- Doodlebug
Gotta go back to work this week. My mini vacation was nice while it lasted. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Denise said...

SO, so CUTE!!! Love the HK peeking over the cupcake!