Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends Are Special Treasures

Here's another Greeting Farm stamp that I finally had time to ink up... Flirty Anya! Wow- I think she was released several moons ago, but I still like her just the same. Since she's a bit flirty, I thought this old Doodlebug heart paper was just the perfect background to use for her. The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts set that I am crazy about! It has a bunch of sentiments in these funky styles that are fun and flirty just like Flirty Anya. To accent the sentiment, I just used my red stickles and made a heart since I didn't have any heart stickers... go figure? Supplies:
  • Flirty Anya- TGF
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • CS- Bazzil
  • Stickles
  • Sentiment- Hero Arts
  • Heart- Spellbinders

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

this is super cute!

Kathleen said...

I came across your super card whilst doing a search for the sentiment stamp you used. I was wondering if you could let me know which HA stamp set it is from??
Many thanks
kathleen mc xx