Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank You Definition

I was literally drooling over these new Hero Arts stamps and finally broke down and got them from Island Scrapbooking. Funny how these two sets were not my first choices, but the more I looked at them, the more I knew I had to have them, even though they are not my normal style. Maybe I'm getting old? This card was inspired by one of the cards in the new catalog. I changed it up a little to add my own spin on it by adding the acetate overlay. I love the look of the clear layer over a card, but had to keep in mind that I couldn't use white as my background since the ink used on the acetate was also white. So I ended up using an ivory cardstock and blended distress inks around the edges. Anyway- only 1 more day till my weekend starts! Yay for Furlough Friday!

No comments: