Saturday, January 29, 2011

You Hold The Key To My Heart

Here's another new stamp I got by CC's Designs called Violet with Key. Since she's holding a key, I knew my new key punch would make the perfect accent for the inside of the card. I followed Debi's lead on this card by using some heart shaped doilies. It really gave the card a Valentine's Day touch. Instead of using Valentine's themed paper, I went with a Sizzix embossing folder for some texture without being too busy on the eyes since the doily would clash with most of the printed paper I had. Finished it off with some roses (yes, more roses) since they remind me most of Valentine's day. Here's a peek at the inside of the card. Used the CC's sentiment stamp set that coordinates with Violet. It also comes with two other key shaped stamps. Supplies:
  • Violet with Key- CC's Designs
  • Key punch- MS Crafts
  • Sentiment- CC's Designs
  • Red mirrored Cardstock- Bazzil
  • CS- Bazzil
  • Embossing folder- Sizzix
  • Heart shaped Doily
  • Roses- Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Stickles

No comments: