Monday, December 12, 2011

Asian Calendar

Wrapping up the craft fair posts with some of my new calendars. At the last minute, I decided to make some asian calendars since I knew Hello Kitty is not for everyone. Wish I had thought of these earlier cause they sold out rather quickly! Since I didn't know what to do for the top, I cut some kanji from my Pagoda cartridge. The diamond looked bare on the happiness kanji, so I added another one to make double happiness. Be back tomorrow with one more calendar to share!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Ho! This is awesome! Love the golds and blacks and the different layouts for each month. Gr8 idea for the double Happiness on top. No wonder these sold so fast. They are perfect for any wall.
;)

Joy said...

This would one would make a lot of my friends happy...it's our high school colors Black & Gold! Tiger Power!

Really love all of these calendar ideas you are sharing, Jenny!

Creative Grammie said...

Wow! This calendar is so smart looking! The colors make this look so elegant. TFS
Have a Merry Christmas Jenny!

Sonia said...

Wow! I see you do a lot of calendar, all super beautiful.
-Sony