Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stick Bag Treats

Phew! What a crazy week this has been! Between last minute errands, cleaning, and other craziness, I managed to make these last minute stick bag treats for my craft fair. I wanted to make some little goodies in case people had kids with them and wanted to buy them a little treat. I found some of these ideas on other blogs. The Santa was found on Dawn Olchefske's blog. I am so loving all this Christmas punch art! The reindeer was a modification from various blogs. Most of them used the owl SU punch, but since I didn't have that, I used a regular circle punch. For the antlers, I used a snowflake Sizzix die and a heart punch cut in half for the ears. The gingerbread man was an OLD Sizzix die... and the crowd favorite was the Angry bird! Yes, he was not Christmas related, but I had to give it a shot. Found the tutorial on Teri's blog (Thanks Teri!) I didn't have all of those punches either, so I had to improvise a bit to make it work. Here's how they came out... Decided to stuff them with gumballs this time since the colors are so playful. Plus another vendor was doing M&M's, so I didn't want to have the same stuff. I'll post what she came up with cause its so Kawaii! Oh- and saw this idea on Jackie Topa's blog... I thought it was such a cute idea, I improvised it a bit and came up with my own version. Can't forget about the other kids on our life right? My doggie is gonna be so happy with all the leftover treats! Sorry for the bad photos. I guess that's what I get for taking them at 5:00am the morning of my craft fair! Stop by soon for more craft fair projects.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesome!! The characters are so cool. Fun idea and project!
;)

Creative Grammie said...

These are so darling! And what a great idea! I love punch art too, it's so much fun.
Hope your craft fair went well!

Brenda said...

these are adorable! love the idea of all the characters!