Thursday, December 1, 2011

Need Gifts?

I can't believe that my craft fair is this Saturday! I totally didn't think I'd have time to make anything since I've been so busy with Sister Stamps, but I managed to crank out a lot of stuff in a relatively short amount of time. If you live in the Hilo area and would like to stop by, please email me at midoridew@hotmail.com and I will send you my address. Here's the other info: Date: Saturday, December 3rd Time: 8:00am-1:00pm Joining me this year will be 4 other crafters whom I met while teaching at Island Scrapbooking. The following items will be available for sale:
Papercrafts Ornaments Christmas Pins Calendars Frames Handmade Jewelry Diaper sets/Blankets/Hooded Towels Manicure Kits Gift Card Holders and much more!
Hope to see you there!

No comments: