Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Japan Haul: Random Hakuhinkan Toy Park, Character Street, and Kiddie Land Goodies

Ok, didn't know how to organize this stuff, but still wanted to share them with you cause they are so darn cute!

First up, I found these cuties at the Hakuhinkan Toy Park in Ginza.  We got more stuff from there that I will show you later.  Not sure why I like this frog so much, but he was too cute to pass up! 


 I've seen the Mimi Pochi coin purses before, but not with faces!  I instantly fell in love and decided to get one.. but took awhile before I decided on the polar bear.  The panda was cute too, but this polar bear was calling me.


This dog was Akemi's pick.  It's one of those that bark and walk around and drive you nuts.. but we did tell her she could pick out a toy, so we let her choose this one.


Earlier at Character Street in Tokyo Station, I found the CUTEST doggies EVER!  They were at the NHK store, so I'm thinking they have their own TV show?  His tag said Little Charo.  I think this is the link to his show...


As you can see, he has a big head...  Love it!


And here's the baby version...


OK I'm not sure what this Polar Bear is from, but I'm guessing its a San-X character?  I think I found him in Kiddie Land in the Rilakkuma Store, but I could be wrong.  I thought he was so cute.


Hope you are enjoying my haul posts!?  If not, you might want to skip my blog for awhile until I can get some crafty stuff back on.

5 comments:

eunice said...

Totally enjoying your treasures...can't wait to see more!

TerryMCox said...

Please, please, please continue showing your treasures from Japan! I have enjoyed your travel notes very much.

Cami said...

I'm enjoying all of your pics! From shopping, to eating, to exploring! What a wonderful trip you all had! Nothing like Japan, and there's still more to see and do. Can never get tired to visiting Japan! Thanks for sharing your experience there and all the goodies! SO MUCH FUN!

Linda said...

Cant wait to see more! Tfs!

Leanne said...

i love all kinds of cute unique toys so i am enjoying your haul posts.
:)