Thursday, February 28, 2013

Japan Haul: Oriental Bazaar

 OK, now for some not so cute stuff..  I dragged Akemi to Oriental Bazaar while in Harajuku.  I love this store for the more traditional Japanese items. They have great gifts for those who don't like the cutsie stuff as much as I do.

Here's some of the stuff I picked up..

This is an address book.  Gorgeous right?  Love the cranes.


Here's a close up of the cranes.


Also picked up a couple sets of coasters....  Love these too!


Here's a close up of my favorite one...


Darn, should've picked up more sets of these!


And finally, got this smaller sized address book.  Love the sakura on the cover.


I know.. not much non-cute stuff yah?

3 comments:

Cami said...

Beautiful artwork...that's what I love about traditional Japanese stuff.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Leanne said...

those are gorgeous. love the old traditional japanese art. great finds!