Friday, April 24, 2009

Inspiration At Midnight

My daughter has a ballet performance coming up soon and I've been trying to figure out what to make to give all her ballet friends. I didn't want to spend too much money since there are a lot of girls in the class. Also, I was informed that it is very common to give the girls flowers after the performance. I had an idea but didn't quite know how I'd execute it, until tonight!!! Ta-Da!!! (Imagine me making spirit fingers around the fairy).
Here's a closer look...
Of course, this is just the prototype. I actually want to use the ballerina Anya stamp which I don't have yet but will hopefully get before the performance. The fairy is actually 2-sided so no matter which way you turn the flower, she's facing you. Can't wait to get the ballerina Anya so I can get this project out of the way!
Supplies used:
Fairy Chloe stamp- The Greetings Farm
Glitter- Stickles
Flower die- Sizzix
Ribbon, wire, floral tape and leaf- Ben Franklin
Flower crystal- Hero Arts

3 comments:

Berenice said...

So adorable project! :)

Linda said...

OMG Jenny! I'm so excited for you! I bet you can't stand how cute this project turned out!!! This "flower" is one that the girls will be able to keep and treasure forever! Hugs, Linda

Lorna said...

So cute! I am imagining those spirit fingers wiggling! :)