Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There's a New Sheriff(s) in town...

Ok- that's not exactly good English, but what can I say, I'm a local girl and sometimes the pidgin just comes out! hee hee.
Anyways (more pidgin leaking out), I just LOOOOOVE these cowboy and cowgirl stamps from The Greetings Farm! I really don't know what I'll do with them since no one I know is into cowboy stuff, but who can resist???
Supplies used:
Cowboy Ian and Cowgirl Anya Stamps: The Greetings Farm
Cardstock: Bazzil
Megabilities die:  Spellbinders
Pens: Copics
Howdy Partner Sentiment: Printed from my computer
Gold Glitter: Stickles
Pop Dots: All Night Media
Hope you have a "Yee Haw" kinda week y'all! (Sorry, I tried to talk cowboy, but obviously I don't know how!) All this cowboy talk puts me in the mood for some mini sirloin burgers from Jack in the Box!

4 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

you go girl..i wanted to get those stamps but also i do not know too much people that love western...i think it is the cutest...i love how you popped up some part of the images tfs

Linda said...

Hey Jenny - you're too funny! That card is so cute, anyone would be lucky to receive it! Funny you should mention those mini sirloin burgers from JITB. I just saw that commercial and was cracking up! So cute ... anyway, can you e-mail me? I wanted to ask you something. Thanks! xoxo, Linda

Unknown said...

Very cute card :)

Jenny said...

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your comments! I look forward to reading them.

Linda- I tried getting your email from your profile but I couldn't get it for some reason. Email me at midoridew@hotmail.com.

Jenny