Saturday, December 12, 2009

Card Donation

Hi Everyone! I've been a very busy girl this past week! You can just call me the calendar making, cookie baking, mail packing machine! I'm still pretty behind since we haven't even taken our Xmas picture yet! My first plan did not pan out, so we are looking for another photo option for our card. Need to get that done this weekend- where is Les when I need her???
Anyway, thought I'd share with you a card that I made earlier... I just wanted to use these cute new CC's designs stamps, but didn't really intend on sending to anyone. I have given up on making my own Christmas cards... It was too stressful, so I now just send photo cards of my daugther. I still make Christmas cards for fun, so this one was one of my fun cards.
So, because I had some extra cards, I decided to donate them to Teri. She was offering to send you samples of this 3M adhesive paper in exchange for a Christmas card she could donate. She's so nice yah? She's asking for other donations too, so if you can afford to give a little, check out her blog for more info. I told Teri that I would send her some cards and not to send me any samples since I wanted her to be able to share them with others- hopefully she could get more cards that way... But being the sweet and kind person that she is, she sent me the 3M paper anyway. I must say that I LOVE IT! Can't wait till I can get some.. It makes it soooooo fast to complete a project since it comes with its own adhesive. I guess you could say its like sticker paper?
Anyway, if you can donate cards or goods (see her blog for more info on what is needed), please contact Teri. Its nice to see crafters coming together to make others happy! Isn't that what crafting is about?? Teri- if you are reading this... we are mailing the cards to you today! Hope you get them in time!!
Here's a close up of Emma. I just love that she's sitting down.
Supplies:
Emma stamp- CC's designs
Markers- Copics
Stickles
DP- Bo Bunny
Cardstock- Bazzil
Ribbon
Warmest Wishes sentiment- TPC

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! :)

Linda said...

Hey Jenny! Oooh - it's Cocoa Emma! I just got her! Need to make some hot cocoa while I craft tonight! Hope you're enjoying your super busy weekend! Take care! xoxo, Linda

Denise said...

Very cute Jenny! I am droppig off my donated card tomorrow. Hope your weekend is going good...I can't believe Christmas is just 13 days away!!!

Hugs
Denise

Cyndi said...

love this card! very cute image!

Maylee said...

O my, so very cute Jenny!