Sunday, December 20, 2009

December OCS

Hi Everyone! Just thought I'd share with you the card I made for the December OCS that Teri hosts every month. I think she actually wanted to skip November and December for the holidays, but there was a lot of participants who still wanted in even though this time of year is so hectic. I was one of them who wanted to participate- so Thank you Teri for hosting again! Its so fun to be able to exchange cards with other crafters. My partner this month was Teresa. Hope you like the card Teresa!
Since its December, I decided to do a Christmas card. This is another Emma image from CC's designs. I had fun coloring her in pink instead of traditional Christmas colors. I think it matched the DP better anyway since it was a lot of pastels.
To give her cuffs a frosty white look, I used my white smooch. Normally I use liquid pearls, but I decided to go with the smooch since it dries faster. It isn't as thick either, so its flatter on the page.
Supplies:
Emma stamp- CC's designs
Be Merry sentiment- Imaginisce
Pearl- Crystal accents
DP- Bo Bunny
Cardstock- Bazzil
Markers- Copics
Ribbon
Smooch
Can you believe Christmas is less than a week away???

No comments: