Thursday, June 3, 2010

A View From The Ocean

Took a short break from distressing and needed to make a sample for an upcoming class at Island Scrapbooking. Decided to play with my new Create A Critter Cartridge by Nancy Kubo and had a blast putting this card together. These critters are soooo cute! Totally my style and so much easier to put together than some of my other cartridges. There are only a few pieces and they are not that small, so easy to work with. I think my students will like it too. Since I wanted to include the cute crab and sandcastle, I decided to make the view from the ocean and make the "land" stuff at a distance. That's the great thing about step cards, it automatically gives your card dimension and depth. I'll share my other card for this class later. Supplies: All die cuts- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge (Nancy Kubo) DP- Doodlebug Cardstock- Bazzil

3 comments:

Michele said...

This card is too cute! Don't you just love the Create A Critter cartridge?!? they're so easy to put together and so ADORABLE!! Great card...thanks for sharing!!

Michelle U said...

This is too cute! Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

so cute! amazing what you can do with that cricut! love your critters! happy Thursday!