Sunday, October 24, 2010

Goldilicious

Isn't this card Goldilicious? I thought that was a funny name for this post- its one of my daughter's favorite books, so I thought I'd borrow the name for my blog post! I was prepping for my acetate card class last week and decided to try out my new embossing powders. Since I had tried several of the new zing ones, I gravitated back to my favorite Queen's gold. This time, I embossed the Hero Arts wreath stamp in gold on cream cardstock. Kept with the gold theme and added gold crystals and pearls. I really like how it turned out- not at all like my usual style, but I still love it. Maybe I'm just getting old? Finished it off with the Seasons Greetings sentiment stamp, also by Hero Arts. So glad Island Scrapbooking has gold mirrored cardstock again! Now I don't have to hoard it as much! I'll be back soon with a very special project!

No comments: