- Free Make 'n Takes (one by me and one by Debi). I will be showing you how to make the strawberry box and basket that was posted here.. If you plan on participating, please bring scissors with you to help speed up the process. Debi will be making a cute ornament that could also be used as a tag. I definitely want to make that one myself!!
- Unreal in-store specials! Michele has put a lot of things on sale and if its not on sale, you can probably use your 40% off coupon if you are an Island Scrapbooking member. Here's some of the things on sale: Copics (yes- Copics!!), CC's Designs stamps, Greeting Farm Stamps, Spellbinder Dies, Martha Stewart Punches, and all printed paper!! Plus all red tagged items will be an additional 50% off of red tag (we added new items to red tag- so you'll definitely want to check that out too!)
- What's a party without games!? Remember we hid some geckos around the store last year? Well, this year I hid some honus (mounted on the big island) in different colors around the store again for you to find. We also have a fun- Guess Who Made This Card game where customers can guess which DT member (Donna, Tracy, Kelli, Michele, Debi, or myself) made each card. Some of them are really old, and not so easy to figure out!
- Hourly prize drawings, plus additional opportunities for you to win! Qualifying purchases will get you entries to win Island Scrapbooking gift certificates, plus if your goodie bag has a little stowaway, you might just win a prize! Don't forget... bloggers/facebook followers can print out the extra blog entry form found on the Island Scrapbooking Blog for another change to be entered into the drawings!
- Don't forget to bring in a handmade birthday card to enter into our card contest! A random winner will be drawn for one of our prizes. We can't wait to see what creative cards come in!
TGF Shipment Just Arrived
2 days ago