Sunday, October 10, 2010

Island Scrapbooking Anniversary Sale Make 'n Take

Hi All! I'm very excited to show you my make 'n take project for the Island Scrapbooking Anniversary sale happening next week Saturday 10/16. I've been wanting to do this project as a class, but just couldn't figure out how to package the strawberries. After going back and forth on what kind of make 'n take to do for the sale day, I finally remembered about this strawberry box template that I had. I also remembered how to make this simple box but ended up sizing it down to fit the strawberries better. OK- so here's the scoop... if you want to make this strawberry box and basket, make sure you stop by Island Scrapbooking on Saturday 10/16 in the morning. I only cut 20 kits, so it will be first come, first served. Debi will be doing another make 'n take in the afternoon, so if you miss mine, you might be able to catch her's. Oh yah- and if possible, please bring your own scissors if you have them. This will move things along much quicker than if you have to share! In addition to the free make 'n takes, there will be prize drawings, games, and in-store specials on sale day only. This is Island Scrapbooking's biggest sale of the year, so you won't want to miss out on the festivities. Just Michele's way of saying thank you to all her loyal customers! Here's a close up of the strawberry box. I think people have fit those ono Ferro Rocher (sp?) in them, but I think Hershey Kisses would fit just nicely. Supplies:
  • Cardstock- Bazzil
  • Plumeria (stem)- Island Scrapbooking laser cut
  • Ribbon
  • DP- October Afternoon
  • Border punch- MS Crafts
  • Brads
  • Flowers- Petaloo

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Jenny, I saw the sample in the store. It's soooo cute.

eunice said...

This is adorable, Jenny! Gee, I wish I could be in Hilo that weekend to attend your class...I've been wanting to try those cute strawberries for a long time now too!