Monday, October 22, 2012

More Craft Fair Shares

Can't believe the Pumpkin Patch craft fair has come and gone!  It happened so quickly!  Guess I need to start working on stuff for my Christmas Craft Fair. 

Anyway, just wanted to share some of the shabby things I came up with....  Made a few more of the earring holder/message board frames..  Used some butterfly lace I found at Walmart and added some stickles to make them sparkle.  Picked up this butterfly from Michaels and added on some pearls to the body.


Here's some 3 tiered frames that I tried my hand at.  After painting them, decided on some bling accents.  Kept it very simple....


I think this is a nice frame for wedding photos.


I love the scrabble tile look with my shabby projects.  Had my daughter in mind when I made this one.  She has two BFFs and loves the color blue.  Daisy accents are my favorite- got them from I am Roses.



Did another take on the bling frame.  This time painted it pink and added some black bow accents. Love the parisian look!


This last frame was one of my favorites.  I wanted to use some pearl beaded trim that I found at Walmart.  Sadly, its no longer available there!    Added on more large I am Roses pink roses.


Be back soon to share more projects from the fair!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Love the variety of your frames! So sweet! Wish I could go to your craft fair!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous frames!! I love the details on each one and the scrabble pieces are a fun touch! I bet you sold out of these too.
;)