Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Updates...

Boy oh boy have I been a busy girl... Just got back from vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth, and gearing up for a upcoming craft fair, of which I'm really not sure why I agreed to participate in it since I literally don't have much to fill a booth!  In addition, I also have a make 'n take coming up at Island Scrapbooking for their 9th Anniversary Sale happening this Saturday! Phew!  Lots to do in a short amount of time, but wanted to pop in to explain my absence and tell you about these fun events.

Here's the details:

Island Scrapbooking Anniversary Sale
Date:  Saturday, October 13th
Time:  10am-2pm
Location:  Island Scrapbooking
Come join me for a free make 'n take beginning at 10:30am.  Not sure what we'll be making yet!  Ha ha!  Guess it will be a surprise!  Tracy will also be doing a 2nd make 'n take in the afternoon.  Please join us for some fun and in-store specials all day long!

Waiakea Intermediate School Pumpkin Patch & Craft Fair
Date:  Saturday, October 20th
Time:  9am-2pm
Location:  Waiakea Intermediate School
Featuring food, crafts, games, celebrity dunking booth, live entertainment, and a pumpkin patch!  Please visit me at the craft booths.  Oh yah- Puna Taiko will also be performing for those of you who love Taiko.

AND....
For those of you who are interested... I will be hosting another craft fair (at my house), this year, it will be held on Saturday, December 8th.  More details will be provided as it gets closer.

Need to get back to crafting... Hope to see you soon!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I always do when I visit that place. hehehe.. Lookin' fwd to your updates. Good luck with craft fair, I'm sure you'll whip up some awesome things.
:)