Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shabby Pin Cushions

So I found some great YouTube tutorials on how to make stick pins- so easy!  I got addicted to making them and ended up with a whole bunch.  Decided to make some pin cushions to go along with them.  Found some old mini tin pails that were leftover from a project for Emi's school.  After making the foam insert, I decorated each pail or watering can using lace trim, pearls or anything else that was shabby that I could find! Each pin cushion turned out different- here's what I came up with...








I had fun making these.. I think they will make some cute gifts for xmas!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

O these are gorgeous Jenny!! Love the details on each and every one! You go girl!!
;)

Leanne said...

BTW, love the new blog!! Very shabby chic!!
;)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Some cute!!!

Linda said...

Love these Jenny! You are on a shabby chic roll! xoxo, Kimmie