Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flower Elzy Magic Card

Hi Everyone!
This magic card was made for my new friend Kyoko. She cracks me up! Anyway, I decided to send her this magic card made using my new Elzybells stamps since she asked about them. It was good practice for me since I had another Magic Card class and needed to practice. Hope she likes it!
Here's a close up of Elzy.
Supplies used:
Flower Elzy- Elzybells stamps
Markers- Copics
Acetate
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- Doodlebug
Ribbon
Flower- Prima
Leaf die- Sizzix
Sugar coated brad- Doodelbug

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! I'm sure Kyoko will love it. And the stamp you used is so cute :)

joni h said...

Lucky, Kyoko! Well, cannot help if she got 2 left thumbs! LOL!
Super cute! I made one too, but, it doesn't look as good as yours, so I'm still practicing!

Joy said...

that's so neat! you need to teach us that! I know that Kyoko will have a blast at that and be like "where did it go?" lol! cute card! TFS!

Jodi said...

Very sweet!! Yes Kyoko is a blast! I love hanging with her, she is just sooo sweet and funny!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! OMG, I received your card & images! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just finished stamping your images so they will be on it's way to you very soon. I couldn't believe what I saw when I pulled the slider ... you are so SUPER CREATIVE! Thanks again!

Janis said...

Cute card. Looks like Kyoko loves it. I love the color combos.