Monday, August 3, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award!

Wow! Got two messages from fellow bloggers (that I admire) that they were awarding me this Kreative Blog Award! Thanks to Brenda from Sweet as a Gumdrop and Kelli B. from Wink and a Smile for giving me this award. So nice of them to think of me... I think most of you out there got this award already, so I'm just gonna give you the info... Hmmm... 7 things about myself? 1. I was actually born and raised on Oahu. Hilo was a bit of a culture shock for me, but I'm finally used to it (took only 10 years!). 2. In my professional life, not many people know I have a blog. 3. I love going to Disneyland- more than Vegas... My mom is holding her head down in shame right now. 4. I'd rather spend money on crafts than on jewelry or clothes. 5. I have a red daschund named Kiki. 6. I am afraid of clowns. 7. I hate horror movies... maybe because they often use clowns?? For those of you who didn't get this already- I'm giving this to you! Everyday I find more and more sources of inspiration through fellow bloggers. Thank you!

1 comment:

joni h said...

hey, I love Disneyland too! Think that I had more fun that my kids! no shame! anyways, you are so deserving of this award!