Monday, August 24, 2009

Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call!

Hi Everyone,
For those that regulary visit my blog, you are probably thinking, why the heck is she posting these projects again??? No, I didn't forget I posted them... I just found this new stamp company called Your Next Stamp... You seriously need to check them out because they are soo cute! Don't laugh, but I'm trying out for their Design Team, so that is the reason for this post.
Here we go!
The first card was picked by my husband... He liked the fact that I made the card interactive and he thought my coloring is much nicer than in past projects.
Here's a close up.
The second card was the Pop-Up Scrapbook made into a card. I like this card because it was fun to make and I like how it has the lanterns dangling down... As you can tell I'm into cards that move.
When you open up the card, here's the first "page".
"Page" 2...
"Page" 3..,.
Last "page"!
Anyway, wish me luck- even if I don't get called I can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps! Check it out if you want to be considered too.. The deadline is Friday, August 28th, so hurry! Even if you don't apply to be on their design team, if you become a follower, you will be entered into one of their contests!

8 comments:

Denise said...

These are awesome & Good Luck, hope you get picked to be on the DT.

joni h said...

Good luck! They'd be foolish to not choose you!

Linda said...

Hey Jenny! Good luck to you! These cards are terrific!

Unknown said...

Jenny good luck! Your cards are awesome! :)

Joy said...

cute cards! good-luck to you!

Jodi said...

Wowzers! Both of your cards are just sooo cute!! Good luck to you!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

eunice said...

Good luck to you for the design team call! Your cards and projects are always so creative...love them!

DebbieGriffin said...

Great design! I think, it'll be the best choice of interior design application like https://planner5d.com/use/gym-design-planner to complete the great task of new house repair. If the same helper is for this, everybody has the perfect design!