Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Boy was it a happy day when I got my hands on these cute stamps by The Greeting Farm! The set comes with this cute boy and a cutie pie girl. They are great for making kids cards. Love the dinosaurs he's playing with too. I doubt you can tell from these photos, but I used mini pop dots to layer his hair, arm/sleeve and dinosaur to give it some dimension. As you may already know, I am not a pro at boy cards, so this was a challenge for me. Even picking paper was a challenge! Couldn't find any dino paper in my stash, so had to go with the good o'l embossing folders and spellbinders. I really don't have anyone to give this to, so its going to Island Scrapbooking as another sample. Supplies: Boy stamp- TGF Emobssing folder- Cuttlebug Star die- Spellbinders Markers- Copics Cardstock- Bazzil

2 comments:

Joy said...

cute card! Oliver is a star! haha! love your coloring and the cuttlebug embossing folder really made a difference for the background. so glad you got your set! have a good Thursday!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Congrats Jenny! You were my winner for the free two months. Send me an email to mushi_pork@hotmail.com and I will set you up!

Hugs,
Michelle