Saturday, March 6, 2010

1 Luvn Mama's Calendar

Hi Everyone! Just waned to share with you the calendar that I made for 1 Luvn Mama, the winner of my blogaversary candy. As you can see, she chose Gorguss Girls and the colors pink and brown (one of my favorites!). I don't have all the Gorguss Girls, just a few of my favorites, so I spread them out on the calendar.
I must say, its so much fun making stuff for other crafters! They really appreciate what you make for them... I just got an email from Mama and she was so happy- makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. which is good for this cold Hilo weather.
Can't wait till next calendar season- hope the 2011 calendars come in soon!
Here's close ups of each month...

5 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Thank u Jenny again! LUV, LUV, LUV my calendar and extra goodies! Enjoy your weekend here! :)

Brenda said...

Great calendar! I know Mama must really love it cause I do!

eunice said...

OMG, Jenny...you are so good at making these wonderful calendars! So cute with all the Gorjuss Girls. You totally amaze me at how you come up with these!

Maylee said...

She is so lucky to have received this! It's super cute!

joni h said...

what a great job on the calendar! love the color combo!