Friday, March 26, 2010

March OCS card from Mama

I was thrilled to get my card for the March OCS hosted by Teri. If you haven't participated in this swap yet, you really should- its not a lot of pressure since its only one card and its fun to meet other crafters and share ideas.
As I mentioned earlier when I posted the card I made for the OCS, my partner for March was 1 Luvn Mama. I was so happy since she makes beautiful cards and had just sent me a thank you card for the calendar I made for her. Well, she did not disappoint! I love this card! She chose to make a tent card using one of the spring elves from the new Sweet November set. I never made this type of card before, but I've been inspired to try it out now! She used some jump rings to hang the elf down from the top of the oval. What a great idea! I'm gonna totally CASE that! And don't you just love the little bunny in the corner?
j
Check out her beautiful coloring!
Here's a side view of the card so you can see that its a tent...
Thank you Mama! Love it!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what a cute card, love the hanging elf
hugs andrea

Brenda said...

beautiful card by mama! isn't it great that we get to meet so many wonderful crafters out in blogland... including you! love your projects too!

Cyndi said...

super nice tent card! i gotta try that one day!