Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Kolby- Kai!

On our way to a baby luau and had to whip up this card for the birthday boy. I also wanted to try out my new camera!!! Finally got my battery back (thanks Mom!) and was able to play with it a little. Need to get going, so this will be a short post... Decided to use Nobu, just because. Kept it VERY simple as you can see... Inside, I made a pocket for the "gift". Still had to lighten it up a bit, but I'm still learning how to use my camera. So far I'm very happy with the results! Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Nobu looks like a happy camper, and so will the recipients who will be receiving this precious card you made for their baby....

Linda said...

Very sweet card Jenny! And yeah, you better learn how to use that camera! Bwahahaha! Just kidding ...

Creative Grammie said...

Love your Nobu card Jenny! TFS

Amy said...

This is such a cute boy card Jenny, these images are just the best! Hope you are having a wonderful week!