Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tags From Laura

My cousin Laura and I don't normally exchange gifts, so I was surprised to see a package from her for me. Usually she only give my daughter something, so I was tickled when I got these in the mail!! Who can't use Xmas tags!! Love them all... Thanks Laura! Here's the box it came in... My favorite... Setsuna! I don't think I'll use this one. Or this one!! I like this punch art.. so cute! And I sill haven't used my two tags die yet.. Maybe this will inspire me to do so. A couple more from that two tags die. Thanks again Laura! I love them all!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute tags, this is such a great idea for a gift! I don't think I could use the Sister Stamps ones either they are just too adorable!

Leslie's pics said...

I don't think I could use any of them!:)

Cyndi said...

Wow those are some really nice tags you received!