Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello Coaster Calendars!

So I tapped into my "Crazy Crafters Anonymous" FB group to get some ideas on quick and easy craft fair projects. Coaster calendars was one suggestion I tried and I like how easy it was to crack these babies out. I had bought some inexpensive coasters from Papertrey Ink awhile ago but wasn't sure how I was going to use them. These were the perfect project.. in fact I liked how they came out so much, I ordered a bunch more and can't wait for them to arrive. I'm hoping to have some left overs so I'll have extra xmas gifts. Hello Kitty is always a crowd pleaser, so I made up a bunch with her on it. Be back tomorrow to share more coaster calenders with you.

3 comments:

Annie's Creations said...

super adorable...i'm going to have to give it a try myself :)

Mimi said...

These are adorable calendars!! who can resist HK?? ;)
oh and.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!! ;D

Tfriday said...

Super Cute Calendars. Love HK... TFS...