Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let The Craft Fair Craziness Begin!

I must be crazy right? Last year I made a craft fair at my house just for "fun". We actually got a lot of traffic due to my fellow crafter's amazing marketing talents! Anyway, I've been getting a lot of inquires as to whether or not we are doing another craft fair this year, so I thought I'd better start cracking and get some stuff made. I'm almost positive I won't have a lot of calendars this year since they are so time consuming. Decided to try something new and picked up a bunch of these 6x6 metal sheets and covered them w/paper for a fun magnetic board. Here's some of the designs I came up with... Of course, everyone's favorite Hello Kitty! Snuck in one that I thought could be used for a boy... This little cutie is a Doodle Pop by Doodlebug Designs. I just love this line of stickers!! Sorry, my photos aren't so good right now. Taking them w/my iphone so not always in focus! I ended up buying a very nice Canon, but left the battery in Honolulu!!!!! I'm really sick about it but am hoping my mom is able to mail it to me soon so I can try out my new toy.

5 comments:

SuiLan said...

Yay I can't wait! Cute magnet boards!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So cute Jenny. Can't wait for your craft fair.

Joy said...

These are really cute! I like the boy one , too, with the puppy!

Creative Grammie said...

These are really adorable magnet boards! Hello Kitty is a big idol in my daughter's family, I know they'll love these. I love the puppy one, I think it looks like it could be for a boy or a girl. TFS

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I think these are going to go so fast at your craft fair, and how brave are you to have it in your home! There use to be a lady in town who had a big Victorian house and she held a Christmas craft fair in her home and I always enjoyed going to it, the homey feel was a big plus in my book.