Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Great Project...

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I have an Auntie that is very talented. Well, upon my trip home, I came across a new Hello Kitty Project that I know I didn't give to my mom... She didn't tell me that my Auntie Jan gave her this cute shadowbox for Easter!!! She said she wanted to surprise me when I came to visit. I am so jealous! Now if you have read some of my old posts, my Auntie sent me the Japanese Hello Kitty for Girl's day. She also told me about the Chinese version she was working on, but I never got to see it- till now! I think she did a great job.
In case you are wondering what background paper she used... its not even paper! Its contact (shelf liner) paper! At first I thought it was a placemat- she sure fooled me. Anyway, I just had to post this project- even though I didn't make it and it wasn't for me. I just think its amazing.

3 comments:

Denise said...

This is just absolutely Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Hey Jenny ~ Wow, Auntie Jan is very talented!!! This HK shadow box is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week. Hugs, Linda

Laura said...

My mom got one too and I was so jealous!