Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day Everyone! Sorry, I jusJust a short note before I leave for Honolulu (Woo Hoo!). I just realized its May Day today, so I didn't make any leis- I know I'm junk. I only figured it out when my daughter came home with a paper flower lei.
Anyway, here's the closest I got to any type of flower.... Played around with my new monkey die from Sizzix. Its part of the new baby line that is too cute. I used the flower that is also from the same line that comes with a big strawberry. The "hi" was actually a hello kitty phrase sizzlit and I cut out the letters so that it said "hi" instead. Well, off to do some damage in Honolulu and visit family. Have a great weekend!
Supplies used:
Monkey die- Sizzix
Flower die- Sixxix
"Hi" sentiment- Hello Kitty Sizzlits
Cardstock- Bazzil
Pop dots- All night media

1 comment:

Denise said...

Very Cute! Love that adorable monkey.