Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Anya Cards...

I've never actually played with this set of Anyas yet, so I decided to take them out and actually use them. For some reason, I like this Anya in purple, so I tend to always use purple to color in her clothes. She just seems so stylish.
Supplies used:
Anya stamp- The Greetings Farm
Markers- Copics
Cardstock- Bazzil
Happy Birthday sentiment- printed from my computer
Dew drops- The Robin's nest This next Anya is so sweet! I decided to use more muted colors in one of my favorite color combinations- pink and brown. I don't know if you can tell, but I highlighted her hair using the gold glitter copics.
Supplies used:
Anya stamp- The Greetings Farm
markers- Copics
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- Imaginisce
The more I used this Geisha Anya stamp, the more I like it. I ended up using my new gold glitter copic for the flowers and sleeves on her kimono. I like the way it came out- very subtle gold- reminds me of real kimonos. I don't think this photo shows how nice it came out. Try it out yourself and see how nice it looks in real life!
Supplies used:
Geisha Anya- The Greetings Farm
Washi paper- Hanko Designs
Markers- Copics
Happy Mother's Day sentiment- printed from my computer
flowers- prima
red crystals- crystal accents
dew drops- the robin's nest
Finally- I know this last stamp is not Anya, but she's so cute too, I wanted to share her with you. This is another In Style Stamp design from their Anime line. She seems very flirty winking her eye, so I decided to use a heart theme.
Anime stamp- In Style Stamps
Heart die cut- Sizzix (Embosslit)
Heart paper- I'm sorry- I don't know the brand- it was a gift.
Happy Birthday sentiment- printed from my computer
Cardstock- Bazzil Glitter- Stickles
On another note- after a pretty junk week so far (I know, its only Tuesday), I had some retail therapy today and got the new Hello Kitty Summer Sizzix dies! :) Happy Happy Joy Joy! I'll post my new stuff after I play with them for a bit.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Girl! I just love all these cards! You've inspired me to start coloring some images I already have stamped and ready to go! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Linda