Friday, May 29, 2009

Teacher Thank Yous

Although we gave Akemi's teachers something for Teacher Appreciation Week, she wanted to give them something for the end of the school year. I bought some snack sized Enjoy Arare and goodies from Big Island Candies (since my mom wanted to go there anyway). I had to include the lemon shortbread cookies (my favorite!) and decided to try the new toffee candy. It was soooooooo delicious! Not sticky at all- just melted in your mouth! I'll have to remember to get those again the next time I go.
Anyway, after I wrapped them, it seemed a little plain, so I decided to make something using my Teacher Anya stamp from TGF. I mounted the image on cardstock cut from the flower nesties from Spellbinders. I just got these dies and wanted to try them out. My daughter helped me color the Teacher Anyas in- she just loves using my copics (probably cause I don't let her that often). Anyway, she gave them out to all the teachers and staff yesterday during her birthday lunch. They were thrilled to get all the goodies and Akemi was thrilled to give it to them. Thank you to all the teachers at Hale Aloha School!

2 comments:

Miura's Party Things said...

I just started making something like this one but the fairy for my daughters 3rd birthday favors! Love all the papercrafts that you do. Where do you fine the time!

Jamee said...

such a cute project!!!