Monday, May 11, 2009

Dandelion Designs Cards

I really must credit Dandelion Designs for getting me back into stamping. I was a true rubber stamper about 10-15 years ago (gee, has it been that long?), back when DJ Inkers was very popular! Anyway, I got away from it when I got into scrapbooking and totally stopped once I got my sizzix. But as I started looking at blogs for ideas, I came across the Dandelion Designs blog where Jean posts the cutest projects and even has patterns to download! In one of her giveaways, I was the lucky winner and received a lot of her new stamp designs. Ever since then, I've re-discovered the world of stamping and all the new stamp companies and COPICS! I just love how she makes sentiments that coordinate with her designs. Makes creating a card a no-brainer!
Anyway- I must thank Jean for inspiring me to go back to my stampin roots. Here's some recent projects I made using her designs... Enjoy!
Have a great week!

5 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

too cute i love her stamps

Les said...

oh da cuuuuuuuuuuuute!! I love it!!

Jean said...

Hi Jenny!!

Wow!!! You've been busy!!! Love the cards and paper clips...super cute!!! I especially like your "hello" card!!

Denise said...

These are all so cute!! Her stamps are so adorable. Love that Owl paper clip.

BlueRose said...

Yes, you are on a roll and keep on rolling....LOL