Wednesday, May 19, 2010

April OCS from Joy

Hi Everyone!
Just got back from Akemi's May Day program. It was really cute. She was so excited this morning that she got out of bed really early. I decided to take the day off since she gets off soon.
I received my April OCS card from Joy of Tamiko's yesterday. Its sooo cute! I'm sure you know by now that I love Fleur Anya, so I was happy to see her image on my card! Thanks Joy! She also sent me some goodies that I can't wait to use.
Here's a close up of Fleur...
Better go work on my May OCS!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card from Joy! TFS :)

Brenda said...

That is a beautiful OCS from Joy! She's one of the best! Can't wait to see your OCS card for May!

Shirley N said...

Joy did a wonderful job on her OCS card. Love her layout and coloring of that adorable image!

kris said...

Love the OCS Joy made for you!! she is such a cutie!! Everything about the card is just so sweet!!

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! I would be jumping up and down if I received Fleur from Joy! She did an amazing job on this OCS card! :) Hope all is well with you Jenny!

Creative Grammie said...

What a gorgeous card. How lucky you are!

ShaniKulani said...

such a cute card! and love the goodies :)