Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shhhh, Don't Tell Snuggle...

I think I might have a new favorite Anya stamp! I think Snuggle will always hold a special place in my heart because she reminds me of Akemi, but Fleur Anya is quickly becoming my favorite Anya! I just love her dress and flowers in her hair- I can't stop inking her up and coloring her in all different colors!
Decided to make a few samples for Island Scrapbooking, but no sooner did I make them... they sold out! Luckily another order was placed quickly and the new shipment has arrived! This first card is more like a tag... I used the wide scallop circle die as the base and just popped up Fleur Anya on top. Easy Peasy..
After failing at my first attempt at a tent card, I decided to switch it up and make a shadowbox card. I'm thinking it might be too much flowers.
Here's a close up of Fleur...
Supplies:
  • Fleur Anya- TGF
  • DP- Doodlebug, Bo Bunny
  • Flowers- All Natural Accents
  • Swirl Punch- EK Success
  • Stickles
  • Scallop circle, circle and oval dies- Spellbinders
  • Ribbon

5 comments:

Maylee said...

She is super adorable Jenny! Love them all.

1LuvnMama said...

Jenny~
I'm gonna tell Snuggle! :) hee, hee! Fleur is a fav too, how can you not luv her! Great job on both cards, luv the shadowbox card too!

Brenda said...

These are great! I love how they turned out! TFS!

joni h said...

So, so cute!! Fleur is my favorite too! Can't have enough flowers....more! more! more!
Have a great weekend!

Teri said...

Poor Snuggle! LOL! I think everyone's new fave is Fleur Anya! Love both cards, and love the flowers too!