Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Know It's Here Somewhere!

Yes, its true... I haven't been posting because I've lost my mojo. I've been crafting, but find myself staring at my supplies and coming up with nothing.. nada... zip.... I've struggled to make samples for an upcoming make 'n take at Island Scrapbooking next week- it took me one night to make one card- and the card was rather simple!!! I've also been making some stuff for end of the year for my daughter... We made some goodies for her teachers... it was so ugly that I didn't even take a photo! I have also been working on leis for her to give to her ballet class since their recital is this weekend. Nothing great... so probably won't post that either.
OK- enough complaining right??? Found this card that I forgot to post when I posted about Michele's birthday last week, so thought I'd post it now since I don't have anything I'm currently working on to share... This is a Cami Tri Fold card. You can find the instructions on Splitcoast Stampers. Its pretty easy to make and I love the way it came out. I just adjusted the measurements so that it was a regular sized card.
I guess I didn't realize how large Fleur Anya was, she doesn't quite fit through the oval I chose.. see what I mean??? Nothing going right.. oh well, had to give it since I ran out of time. The funny part was when I gave it to Michele and saw Tracy's card.. looked similar to mine!! We both chose Fleur Anya and colored her in orange (Michele's favorite color). Guess we are on the same wavelength!
Supplies:
Fleur Anya- TGF
DP- October Afternoon
CS- Bazzil
Oval & scallop oval spellbinder
floursh punch- EK success
ribbon
flowers- prima

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute card! Love the image and the DP! TFS :)

1LuvnMama said...

That's a great Tri Fold Jenny! :) Looks like the mojo came back 'cause this card is awesome! Luv the oranges!

mst822 said...

What a cute card, Jenny! Fleur Anya is adorable! Luv your color combo, so pretty!
Tammy

eunice said...

Me too, Jenny...I love how this card came out! Your patterned paper matches just perfectly, and Fleur Anya is so pretty with the flowers! Wonderful creation!!!!

Creative Grammie said...

Hey Jenny; I love your card; Fleur Anya is so adorable.