Friday, May 21, 2010

Start Each Day With A Whee!!

When I saw this card on Confessions of a Ribbon Addict, I couldn't resist buying this Pure Innocence stamp from Cute Stuff (Thanks Lianne!). You can find the tutorial on how to make this card here... I'm pretty certain I didn't follow her exact instructions, but the end result is that it worked.
The tree was cut free hand and the top was made using the blossom die from Spellbinders. If you look at the original card, there is a whole lotta punching going on that I just did not have the time or patience for, so I cheated.
Since Lianne was so nice to ship me the stamp, I decided to give her this card she could use as a sample for her store. The sentiment that I used on the tree came with the girl stamp. Aren't these Pure Innocence stamps cute? Shirley uses them a lot on her cards and I've been eyeing them for awhile.
Now for the fun part.... See how she swings back...
And forth... Hope you like it Lianne!
Supplies:
Girl on swing & sentiment- Pure Innocence/My Favorite Things
Fence punch- MS Crafts
Grass punch- MS Crafts
Flowers- Island Scrapbooking laser cuts
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- Doodlebug
Blossom Die- Spellbinders

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I love the image and sentiment. TFS :)

Shirley N said...

Great card, love how you used all your punches. Your image is adorable! Have a great weekend Jenny!

Brenda said...

Well done my friend! I love that swing! Have a great weekend!

1LuvnMama said...

Wish I could start my day with a "whee"! Luv this PI on the swing! :) Have a great weekend Jenny!

Debi said...

So cute Jenny! You are the queen of swinging cards!

eunice said...

Awww...that is the cutest little card. Love how the little girl swings back and forth...very very cool!

Teri said...

I love this card Jenny! I got to see IRL at Cute Stuff! Lianne was so excited, she had to show it to me!! What a cool, cool card!!