Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cuddle Anya

What a cutie! She's giving Snuggle and Fleur Anya some competition! I think she's actually supposed to be Snuggle's friend- what do you think? I'm really loving her hat! Reminds me of one that Akemi had when she was a baby. I found the perfect sentiment to go with this image... its by Stampendous and I initially bought it to match the Snuggle stamp. Here's a close up of Cuddle Anya.. Supplies:
  • Cuddle Anya- TGF
  • Sentiment- Stampendous
  • DP- Doodlebug
  • Circle and scallop circle punch- Marvy

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Aww... that is way too cute! Love the DP too!

Joy said...

Hey Jenny! Love the whole soft look to your card.It makes you all kind of warm and fuzzy! Love it!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love this new stamp. The sentiment is perfect. TFS :)

Shirley N said...

Your card is so adorable Jenny! Love your DP, sentiment and your coloring of that sweet image!

Dena said...

So cute! I almost used the same pp on my June OCS card! lol