Friday, May 14, 2010

More Fleur

TGIF! Its been a pretty crazy week at work! I feel like I can't catch my breath!! I'm sooooo happy its Friday! My friend Les is flying in to see the lava flow and get some photos, so we are sure to have fun on that adventure!
Well, I finally made a tent card that I'm happy with! Ever since I got a tent card from 1luvnmama, I knew I wanted to make one! My first one was a flop, so I'm not even going to post it...Here's my second attempt at it...
Busted out my new paper by K& Co. This paper is really sweet, so naturally I paired it with my new favorite- Fleur Anya! Used kraft cardstock for the card base. The original instructions I found was to make a 6x6 card, but I decided to make it smaller so that it could fit into a regular A2 envelope. Used my frame nesties to cut out the place where my image would hang from. I copied mama's technique of using jump rings to dangle my image from and there you have it!
Here's a better look at Fleur Anya.
Have a great weekend!
Supplies:
  • Fleur Anya- TGF
  • Stickles
  • cardstock- Bazzil
  • DP- K&Co.
  • Flowers- Prima
  • Brad- American Crafts
  • Pearl- Kaisercraft
  • Butterfly punch- MS Crafts
  • Ribbon
  • Jump rings
  • Frame nesties- Spellbinder

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Jenny!

Your card came out so cute! I love the colors and everything just goes together, looks so summery!

joni h said...

oooh! so cute! I attempted to use those jump rings, but, I have clumsy fingers! I either bent the rings too much or I bent the image! No delicate touch here! Love your tent card!

mst822 said...

Luv your tent card, Jenny! Fleur Anya is just too cute! Luv your color scheme, it's so pretty!
Tammy