Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Michele!

Just wanted to wish my friend Michele at Island Scrapbooking a Happy Birthday! Made this cupcake gift card holder for her, but I'm pretty sure she will display it in the shop. Saw the video tutorial for this on the fabulously artsy blog. 1LuvnMama made one and posted the link to the instructions. It seems like a lot of work, but it wasn't that bad. I think designing the cupcake took the longest.
Decided to go with orange and yellow. I think orange is Michele's favorite color, but I could be wrong. Hope the bead stays on! It kept popping off, so I had to use my E6000 glue. Hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! That is a great project! I'm sure she'll show it off in the store! Happy Birthday to Michele!

Donna said...

Yeah, this cupcake looked good enough to eat and was the hit of the day!