Friday, May 7, 2010

Origami Box

I decided to make a matching origami box to the origami card I posted earlier... Here's what I came up with. I guess I didn't want it to be too matchy matchy.. Since I made the belly band red, I didn't want to make the flower the same color, so I went with yellow insead since some of the flowers on the DP are yellow.
I also wanted to make a flower for the top of the box. Initially I was going to make the flower using the same flower dies I used on the card, but ended up using the large scallop circle dies instead. Since I didn't spritz it, I was able to use less cardstock to make the flower full. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Cardstock- Bazzil
DP- October Afternoon
Large scallp circle die- Spellbinders
Pearl brad- American Crafts

4 comments:

Joy said...

cute box. and love the home made flower on top. cute gift to give! happy Friday!

Unknown said...

So beautiful project! TFS :)

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! LOVE your project ... very fancy! Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Creative Grammie said...

I love your origami box, it's so classy! Mahalo for sharing,Jenny.
Aloha